I am now 22 weeks along and the past 2 weeks seem to have slowed down, ever since we found out it was a girl. But it's been smooth sailing for me. I am in the awkward middle stage where my regular clothes are a little too tight so I could wear them but not as comfortable and the maternity clothes are falling off me. I recently was able to get 2 maternity shorts and a maternity swimsuit which has been SOOOO nice! I went swimming once in my regular swimsuit and knew I couldn't do it anymore, just too painful.
My new swimsuit and bigger belly!

My new swimsuit and bigger belly!

Aubrey is getting bigger and sure does move a lot. In fact last Saturday Brooklyn got to feel her move, she was like "Ohhh" and wanted to keep feeling my tummy. If you ask her where Aubrey is she will point to my belly, now if I am laying down she mistakes my boobs for my belly which I find funny and quickly correct her. Brooklyn gives Aubrey kisses and from what I can tell she is grasping it more and more each day but don't think reality will hit till she is here with us.
I've been feeling great. Still getting in some regular walks each day with Brookie and Jackjack which is always a good thing. I am having to wake up in the middle of the night to take Jackjack outside and can't help but think "I shouldn't be doing this yet" but at the same time I am only up for about 5 minutes tops and I am right back asleep afterward. Good practice I guess or maybe good realization that I will be doing that shortly! CrAZy!!
Cravings: anything sweet, especially ice cream and shaved ice.
7 comments:
Whoo hoo, that bump has definitely grown since your last picture, so exciting! Love the swimsuit, I had a hard time finding one that wasn't hideous, you'll have to tell me where you found such a cute one! Haha I love that Jackjack is a precursor to baby number 2, perfect way to transition Ü Glad the nausea is long gone, hopefully it will stay that way!
You look great! I think that you have such a cute pregnant body! I am glad that you are able to get some walks in now that you are not STUCK at home! YEAH! So glad you are feeling good, it makes ALL the difference!
that suit is SOOOOO cute!!! glad you are feeling better these days!
Yum I love shaved ice! I LOVE the swim suit so cute!
Whoever took that pic did an awesome job! :) It is a very cute swim suit. Thanks for coming over & the cute pics you got of them!
you dont even look prego yet!! thats awesome!! i havent blog stalked in a while it was fun to get on and see what you guys are up to!! :) Brooklyn is growing up so much. she is so adorable! I love all your crafts. i wish i could be crafty. i am missing scrapbooking and sewing for sure. we just dont have the money right now! haha. o well! why would i craft when i live in hawaii!! .. the nursery looks cute. im glad you had fun with your sister!! I miss family ..and being home!! I know we would play! ... miss you!!:)
You do have a cute Prego body!!! That is a way cute suit, where do you find cute suits? I need one even though I won't be wearing it very long. Did you know we are only 6 weeks apart. That's cool to know there is someone behind me.
Post a Comment