Sunday, April 11, 2010

All she could talk about...

Friday Brooklyn and I went to the zoo with Clark's Aunt Cindy and Grammy, Brookie was excited to see the animals and play in water {like usual}. We got there at about 10 and started off with the Elephants and then the petting zoo. Brooklyn loved all the animals! She kept saying "more animals" when she was ready for more, it was too cute. Here are some pictures of our adventure:


Brooklyn loved the Turtles of course!


Aunt Cindy and Brookie looking at the pigs


She loved to pet the goats and get in their face


Aiden and Brookie looking at the giraffes


I took a break from pushing these 2 and took the picture...I got a good workout that day!




Brooklyn loves, I mean LOVES the water!!


I love capturing these moments because you can see how truly happy that girl is! She is both her father's daughter and mine as well!!


WaWa...Yayyyy!!


Aiden was afraid of the water but loved watching it from a distance, he called them water falls.


Grammy and Logan chillin in the shade while Brookie played.


Brooklyn was running around giving everyone hugs!


We spent a good amount of time at the water area.


We left after the water play area. It was a crowded day at the zoo with everyone on field trips there but we enjoyed our time and Brooklyn keeps saying "More animals" to this day! Thank you Aunt Cindy and Grammy for taking us, we sure had a blast! We might need to get her a zoo membership for her birthday...

Oh and on the way home Brooklyn kept calling everyone, especially Papa to tell him about our day at the zoo. She kept repeating "animals, oink oink {but with her nose like a pig}, and da wawa." She seriously talked the whole way home. I definitely think she had a blast!



5 comments:

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

Oh my goodness, that is SUPER cute. I love the pictures of Brooklyn calling everyone! What a cute girl!

Skylar & Chanell said...

We took Chandlar to the Zoo a couple of weeks ago. She had a blast looking at all the animals. I love this age of their life...everything they do is priceless!! So cute.

amber {and co.} said...

So fun, the zoo is the best!! I love seeing her chunky little legs in the water pictures, so cute Ü

Trent & Lindz said...

Every time I see that girl she gets cuter and cuter! What a fun day. Look at that girl gabbin' in the phone. I especially love the one of her talking on the phone with her hand in the air. Such a girl. So cute!

*Katie May* said...

Ok that is too cute! I am glad she had so much fun!