Saturday after the first session of conference we headed into town to have an Easter Egg Hunt with the Farmer family. We went to Red Mountain Park and enjoyed watching the cousins play together and enjoy the beautiful weather. Brooklyn really enjoyed getting the eggs but like most kids enjoyed eating the fruits of her labor the best!
Watch out: PICTURE OVERLOAD!!
Watch out: PICTURE OVERLOAD!!
My nephew Adam enjoying candy as well...he's so cute!
Well, we really enjoyed all the time spent with my Mom and Brad who came from CT and also Kristie who drove in to town from St. Johns. I love when family gets together!
Well, we really enjoyed all the time spent with my Mom and Brad who came from CT and also Kristie who drove in to town from St. Johns. I love when family gets together!










5 comments:
Sounds like you guys had fun! Love that picture of you and Brookie! You're hair is getting long and you look great! Great find on the dresser and I'm sure Aubrey's room will look awesome! Brookie looks so grown up all of a sudden I noticed that yesterday at the pool. Guess she getting ready to be a big sis. She looks so cute with JackJack. Can't wait to meet him!!
The weather has just been beautiful for outdoor activites. Love Brook's Easter Bag. Too Cute!I can't believe how grown up she looks in these pictures. Our babies are growing up too fast!!
Looks like a fun time. I LOVE her egg basket it is soo cute!
SO much fun! I love all the pictures that you got of everyone. What a fun time we all had!!
Awww her Easter basket is adorable, how fun! Haha the candy was Chandler's favorite part too, I'm glad they're at an age where all we have to do is put candy in the eggs for them to be happy! Glad you guys got to spend Easter with so much family Ü
Post a Comment