Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Girls Night In

This past Friday a few of us girls got together.

It started out with Pizzayummm...so good and one slice did the trick.


Then ate a few snacks...well I didn't "eat a few" haha.



And then it ended with us working on fabric flower bows. It was nice to not only share talents but to also learn from others!






Didn't get one of me, one of the benefits of taking the pictures! Haha.

We will definitely have to do it again soon...right girls?!














6 comments:

Skylar & Chanell said...

What a fun night. I was bummed that I had to leave early.....but glad that I wasn't there for any pictures!! haha. We'll have to do it again!! Thanks for the invite!! :)

Anonymous said...

my my my! is that jessica bingham without a wedding ring?? steppin' on our matt eh? ;)

sorry i wasn't able to make it! looked like fun!

*Katie May* said...

How fun!! I want to learn how to make those so bad!

Unknown said...

sooo fun. i wish i was there. i want to learn how to make those sooo bad!! what a cool girls night.:)

amber {and co.} said...

Looks like fun- wish I could come!! Ü

The Richins Family said...

oh what fun. next time, you should invite me. hahaha