Friday night, after the girls night, I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep. I find myself on some nights taking longer to fall asleep which is not normal for me at all, ask Clark. Usually when my head hits that pillow I am out, in like 10 seconds! Well while I was waiting to drift off I felt the baby kick, I have already felt the baby but this was the first time that there was constant kicking and moving. It is my favorite part of being pregnant!! I just laid there enjoying every minute of it!
The baby is still small so unless I really focus on feeling the baby move I don't notice it. I feel like this past week or 2 I've really started showing and although I thought it was a girl in the beginning I am starting to think it's a boy...I can't wait until Monday to finally know!
Just wanted the world to know that feeling my baby move and kick is one of my favorite things!!
The baby is still small so unless I really focus on feeling the baby move I don't notice it. I feel like this past week or 2 I've really started showing and although I thought it was a girl in the beginning I am starting to think it's a boy...I can't wait until Monday to finally know!
Just wanted the world to know that feeling my baby move and kick is one of my favorite things!!
3 comments:
LOVE that feeling! I always miss it after I have my babies
I can't find you on my facebook, do you still have an account?
I think that's the ONLY thing I miss about being pregnant! It's such a special and emotional thing to be able to feel your baby living inside of you- such a sweet blessing of pregnancy! Ü
Post a Comment