Friday, March 19, 2010

Couldn't wait...

So this morning I took pictures of a friend's little 6 month old girl and I couldn't wait to share them with you...She is too cute! {I LOVE her eyes}



Is it horrible that I love this one?!






And my all time favorite of the shoot:


Thanks Marie for giving me more practice and for the beautiful flowers you brought!

5 comments:

The Binghams said...

That's my cute chubby neice! Good job Kels. Can't wait for you to practice on Kambry!

Anonymous said...

seriously kelsey-SO SO GOOD! Well done!

*Katie May* said...

She is a DOLL! Way to go on the facebook thing! You rock! I need to get rid of mine! Maybe after this summer though. My class is planning our 10 year reunion and a lot of people are on facebook from my class. It will be nice to know when it is etc...

amber {and co.} said...

So cute!! I love the second to last one where she is smiling- what a beautiful girl! You did a great job!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

cute cute cute!!! Love them all!