So this week I did the word Classic for my photography challenge, check it out here and tell me what you think!
I must say my favorite part about doing it was actually eating the food, no joke! It was fun to get out and capture childhood food joints and have memories rush back to me.
Now I need your help! I am coming up with the words each week but in order to help me really think creatively I need words given to me. If you would please just leave a word, any word really, I would use it in my weekly challenges. This would help me out a ton and I would love you all for it! Thanks a bunch!!
I must say my favorite part about doing it was actually eating the food, no joke! It was fun to get out and capture childhood food joints and have memories rush back to me.
Now I need your help! I am coming up with the words each week but in order to help me really think creatively I need words given to me. If you would please just leave a word, any word really, I would use it in my weekly challenges. This would help me out a ton and I would love you all for it! Thanks a bunch!!
4 comments:
how about 'simple', 'light', and 'serene'. ready? GO!
So cute, love it! You could do precious, endearing, fabulous, dream, la vida (life), or nostalgia? Can't wait to see what you come up with!
"natural" "happiness" "cozy" "care-free" "colorful" "endearing"
Ok I am going to go the different route then the others, how about: diva, silly, spunky, crazy and funny.
Post a Comment