I have started a blog with my younger sister to try and challenge ourselves in creativity with our photography. Our skills are still beginners, obviously, but hoping with a weekly challenge we can improve. Well, Meagan got a lead role in a play at her school {Congrats to her!!} and she is really busy with that so she decided it was best to hold off on her participation until she was done. I want to keep it going for myself so I posted my 4 picture collage on our word Growth. Here is it:

I also liked this one:
These are clothes Brooklyn grew up wearing, from the left top corner that outfit is 0-3 months. The right of it was 6-9 months, the bottom left is 12 months, and the bottom right is 18 months.
If there are any of you out there that would like to join in the fun you are more than welcome to. I am coming up with this weeks word and will be starting that project shortly.

I also liked this one:
These are clothes Brooklyn grew up wearing, from the left top corner that outfit is 0-3 months. The right of it was 6-9 months, the bottom left is 12 months, and the bottom right is 18 months.If there are any of you out there that would like to join in the fun you are more than welcome to. I am coming up with this weeks word and will be starting that project shortly.
7 comments:
Great prego pic, by the way. You look great! Cameras are sooo much fun!
What a fun idea!!! Can't wait to see all the things you come up with!
That is so creative and smart!! I might want to join you soon! It'll give me projects with my photography interest! I also look forward to seeing everything you come up with!
you are too cute. i wish i had an ounce of your motivation.
how about you make your creative photo project on Elli this week! haha. how does Thursday morning sound--like at 10??
I love it!! That's a really cute idea- using her dresses to show how she's grown! Very sweet!
Love the idea! Cute pics!
What a fun project! So glad you're having fun with your new hobby!! I love her cute dresses, how great would it be if you could dress another cute little girl in them? ;)
Post a Comment