Well I am just chugging along with this pregnancy, everything is going good! I am close to 17 weeks and man do I feel like I am getting bigger. I am happy I can still fit into my jeans but that might be changing all too soon if the baby keeps growing like this. {Never a bad thing!!}
Sickness is completely gone for me and I am SOOO thankful! I have had a little more energy the past few days or maybe that's because I've put myself in situations where I need more energy so I do it, teehee. This past 4 days have been busy for me and I am starting to feel the tiredness come back.
Friday night I had the EVMCO concert and really felt my bubble being taken away when I was smashed between several women both in front of me and to both sides. I felt like I could freak out anytime but no worries I didn't. That by the way went GREAT, we had a sold out concert and I really enjoyed all the songs we sang!
I have recently discovered that I crave "Childhood food". No joke. I have been craving food I grew up on and love like Ned's Crazy Subs {for a few weeks now}, Nielsen's Custard, My Dad's potatoes and sausage, Sunday Roasts, etc. I am loving it and enjoying fulfilling those cravings!
Well, here is a picture of me earlier this week. I am getting to the point where I can't take my own picture so I will be asking a friend {Cause we all know what results I get from the hubby}.
Sickness is completely gone for me and I am SOOO thankful! I have had a little more energy the past few days or maybe that's because I've put myself in situations where I need more energy so I do it, teehee. This past 4 days have been busy for me and I am starting to feel the tiredness come back.
Friday night I had the EVMCO concert and really felt my bubble being taken away when I was smashed between several women both in front of me and to both sides. I felt like I could freak out anytime but no worries I didn't. That by the way went GREAT, we had a sold out concert and I really enjoyed all the songs we sang!
I have recently discovered that I crave "Childhood food". No joke. I have been craving food I grew up on and love like Ned's Crazy Subs {for a few weeks now}, Nielsen's Custard, My Dad's potatoes and sausage, Sunday Roasts, etc. I am loving it and enjoying fulfilling those cravings!
Well, here is a picture of me earlier this week. I am getting to the point where I can't take my own picture so I will be asking a friend {Cause we all know what results I get from the hubby}.

9 comments:
so excited for you!!! you look fabulous, and i'm glad you are really starting to get some energy back! before you know it you're gonna have a little smooshy bundle of joy!!!
Can't wait to find out what you are having :)
Im just a little jealous youre still so tiny!!! I swear 2 weeks needs to come fast! Im dying to know what we are having!!
hey kelsey-what happened to your FB?? Question--saw all your cute pics you've been taking lately and I was hoping you might be willing to take some 6 month pictures of my little one. nothing too complex, just a few that we can document her cute age. And we can pay! Not much, but we can make it worth your time! text me or leave me a comment!
your barely even showing!!! i cant wait to know what it is! i secretly am living my life through you;) haha... only not the part about where i have to convince my husband to have a child. cuz you dont have to do that. love you:)
so did you get rid of your facebook!???..haha yes we got into housing! about a week later they called us and said they have a place for us! thankfully! we know HF is definately watching out for us
SO glad you're feeling good! And umm... where's your belly?
so i've been brainstorming, and am coming up very emptyhanded. I have seen lotsa pictures taken at this age with baby blocks-their names spelled out and stuff....I also have a basket that she can probably sit inside....other than that I think just some headshots and some cute pictures of her sitting and on her tummy would do! let me know if you are doing better than me on coming up with ideas! haha
Whoo hoo- you're definitely baby bumpin' it! So happy that the morning sickness is gone, now you can really enjoy your pregnancy! Glad the concert went well too, I'm sure you did a great job!! Ü
Post a Comment