Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tire, tired, tired....Did I mention I am always tired?!

Yesterday was my doctor's appointment and I was literally in and out within 15 minutes, not much exciting going on! I was nervous when I got on the scale this time because I feel huge, the baby has definitely gotten bigger and has created a huge donut looking shape in the middle of my belly, hahaha. I was very happy to see I had only gained 1 lb since the last visit so that puts me at 178 lbs now. I would really like to stay under 200 this time...200, can you believe that?! Now I am not cutting back on eating or anything that is not smart just trying to stay away from sweets and eat healthier so no worries!

We have our next scheduled appointment for March 22nd when we can find out the sex of the baby, that's 5 weeks away...I don't know if I can wait that long!! Dr. Beck will be on vacation my 4th week and he was booked up until then so I guess we will just have to wait. Last night was the first time that Clark really talked to baby, I find it adorable and it shows to me that's it's sunk in {In Clark's mind} that we are having one!

Both Clark and I would love to have a boy next, just to make sure we in fact will have one but for some reason I think it's a girl. It will be nice to finally know so not only could we call him/her by the right gender and name but also so that I can start on nursery decorating and getting things ready. Here's to hoping the next 5 weeks go by fast just like this year seems to be flying by already!!

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Ya I hit 200 my last pregnancy :S Seems so HUGE but hey we are tall chicas! Kiley's b-day is the 22nd so I want the 5 weeks to go SLOW ;) She's growing up too fast she'll be 8! Can't wait to hear what your having :)

Cara Jones said...

Exciting! I love finding out the gender. When we found out this one was a boy the U/S tech was telling us that the lady before me was having baby #4 and she did not find out with any of them the gender- I couldn't do it!! I am way too much of a planner :-)

Hope you start feeling less tired soon. That feeling went away for all of like 6 weeks with this pregnancy. I am back to taking daily naps with Mckenna-haha! Oh well!

amber {and co.} said...

Yay, we're excited to find out if Chan is going to have a new little girl or boy cousin!! Sorry you're so tired, that really is one of the hardest parts of pregnancy! Glad everything is looking good though, and hopefully you start having more energy soon!

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

Sorry that you are SO tired! I also can't wait to hear the sex of the baby. Hope it is a boy for you also, but another little girl as cute as Brooklyn wouldn't be too bad!!