Thursday, February 18, 2010

Feeding the Ducks

Yesterday Brooklyn and I went to the Park with Jilene & Eli and Jessica & Kambry. The park at Power Ranch has a huge pond with a nice dock so we went to feed the ducks and the kids LOVED it! It was such a nice day out that we couldn't stay inside. I decided to go crazy with the camera and although I feel like I missed out on part of the fun, looking at the pictures make it all worth it! I will have these to cherish forever.

About half way through feeding the ducks Brooklyn decided it was her turn for some bread!


Loved the dock they had, helped get some great pictures of the kids!

Brookie & Eli {Ya-ya as she calls him} Brookie really knows who her friends are, at church we saw him in the hallway and she squealed and ran to him. It was so cute!

All three of them, they enjoyed themselves!



Brooklyn & Kambry, it's funny to watch these two interact with each other! It almost is the same way Jessica and I do, pretty funny.

I LOVE these pictures of Kambry and Jessica, I think it portrays their relationship perfectly...Kambry running away and not listening to Mommy. Jessica is always chasing this fast girl down.

Jilene and Ava enjoying their time out and about!

Eli was running over while we were eating and just laughing at the ducks, he was having too much fun!

I have plenty more pictures of all of them but thought I would limit myself! Brookie and I enjoy our time outside and with friends. Can't wait for a chance for me to get more practice with the camera and to have such cute models!

3 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Yay for duck parks! Chandler loves ours too, next time the kiddos are together we'll have to get some pictures of the two of them feeding the ducks, the pictures turned out way cute! So glad you have fun friends to go with! Ü

*Katie May* said...

Love the pictures :) Looks like you guys had a great time!

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

What a great job on all of your pictures! They turned out SO cute!! Those kids looked like they were having a ton of fun!