It still hasn't sunk in that we are going to have another baby in the house in August and to be honest I am not quite sure when it will.
There are times when I think "is this really happening? Brooklyn is still so little...she will only be 2, how will she handle this? How will I handle this?!?"...
and then there are moments like this:

Where I know Brooklyn is going to be such a great big sister and that everything will work out just fine!
5 comments:
so sweet! who is the babe??
it never quite hit me that we were having #2 until we left for the hospital...what a bizarre feeling huh??
hope you are still feeling better! Need anything? Just ask!
Yep she'll do great :) SO Sweet
Too Cute! Girls tend to have that motherly instinct and with Brook already loving on baby dolls Im sure she will do great.
Now me on the other hand, I've got a boy who runs trucks up and down my tummy, face, whatever. He also has guns, swords and other objects of that nature that he wacks me with... I'm a little worried...
So cute, Brookie will be a great big sister! And I'm sure being around other babies will help prepare her... we can't wait for her little sister/brother to come! Ü
Brooklyn will be the BEST big sister EVER. She is so kind and loving and will shower her love for her little brother/sister. I will be great!!
Post a Comment