Brooklyn never ceases to amaze me, really! I find that when I actually keep my ears open and my eyes watching I catch so much more of her personality and sweet spirit.
The other night we had friends over for dinner, we let her stay up later than normal and at 7 I was holding her. She, ever so sweetly, grabbed my face by my chin with her small hands so we could make eye contact and she said "nigh nigh". {As I am writing this I am getting chocked up} Brooklyn knew she was tired and was trying to tell Mommy it was time for bed! I took her to her room and quickly put her to bed, why miss an opportunity like that?!
I usually remind her to say thank you to me as well as others when it's appropriate...The other day, when she was sick, every time I would put her eye drops in {4X's a day} I would say, "Thank you Brookie," {because she was SO good about letting me do it, no fighting} she would then reply "Tank you momma".
Whenever we are watching Monsters Inc. {Which is usually everyday, 2-3 times a day} she will say "Baby sad" when Boo would start to cry over the teddy bear. She does this now whenever anyone is sad! She will say their name and then add sad.
Brooklyn is continually showing us just how smart she is.
I love making sweet memories with my Daughter!
This is what Brooklyn loves to do in our front yard...
Talk to Turtle
and play with our rocks. She is entertained for a good amount of time!
The other night we had friends over for dinner, we let her stay up later than normal and at 7 I was holding her. She, ever so sweetly, grabbed my face by my chin with her small hands so we could make eye contact and she said "nigh nigh". {As I am writing this I am getting chocked up} Brooklyn knew she was tired and was trying to tell Mommy it was time for bed! I took her to her room and quickly put her to bed, why miss an opportunity like that?!
I usually remind her to say thank you to me as well as others when it's appropriate...The other day, when she was sick, every time I would put her eye drops in {4X's a day} I would say, "Thank you Brookie," {because she was SO good about letting me do it, no fighting} she would then reply "Tank you momma".
Whenever we are watching Monsters Inc. {Which is usually everyday, 2-3 times a day} she will say "Baby sad" when Boo would start to cry over the teddy bear. She does this now whenever anyone is sad! She will say their name and then add sad.
Brooklyn is continually showing us just how smart she is.
I love making sweet memories with my Daughter!
This is what Brooklyn loves to do in our front yard...
Talk to Turtle
and play with our rocks. She is entertained for a good amount of time!
7 comments:
What a sweetheart she is!
So sweet :) Hey do you need any help with those class signs? If you aren't able to do it before Sunday that is fine.
Such a sweet girl! I can't believe how grown up she looks!!!!!! Also, I LOVE the pictures of her with the little baby. So precious! I don't know anybody with a teeny baby to show Mckenna. She is going to be so clueless when one day we show up with this little baby! As to the news of TWO kids not sinking in yet... I only have 8 weeks and it is just barely starting to really sink in, haha! Good luck!!
Love what you did to her hair! She is so sweet. Can't wait to see her!!!! She has changed so much since I last saw her. Wow, Those baby pics are great! You sure have lots of talents. Aunt Cindy
Aw we love our Brookie Broo! I love that story about wanting to go night night, too cute! She really is a sweet little girl, I wish we were around to see her grow, it's happening so fast! Give her a big hug and kiss for us!
How adorable! Daniel and I think it's so sweet the little things she says-(you can tell he wants a girl.) It so great how bright she is at such a young age! We're proud of our niece! :)
How great it is to share these moments with her! She is a sweet girl and does have a sweet spirit about her, and it is nice that we all get to share in that!
Post a Comment