I had the opportunity to take newborn pictures of my good friend's Daughter. This is my very first shoot and I am pretty happy with the results. I am still learning how to use my camera so I appreciate Jilene allowing me to practice on Ava!
Here are a few:
Here are a few:








7 comments:
I love these! Newborn pictures are the sweetest thing! Love the little decoration thing she is in. Great job on the photo shopping. I love to photo shop pictures :) It was fun to hang out with you today :)
ADORABLE!
How fun! Great pics!:)
That leaf thing you found at Ross worked perfectly. Every single one turned out great! I do love the last one where she is sitting on the dresser. Too Cute Kelsey!!!
These turned out super cute Kels! I love the little leaf that she's laying in- great prop! She's a beautiful little girl and you did a great job capturing that!! Ü
Your pictures turned out really well! How many more hidden talents do you have?! :)
Those pictures are ADORABLE! Seriously! I am so proud of you and your abilities! You rock!
Post a Comment