Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Goodbye and Hello

Goodbye 1st trimester and Hello 2ND!! Wahoo!!
{I am now at 13 weeks}
I am so happy to be moving on from that yucky relationship, I feel refreshed and ready for "the easy" road the 2nd trimester brings. I have been feeling good the past 2-3 weeks, I only have one day a week now where I am in complete misery and that's definitely a step up from where I have been!

I still don't have a big bump {That bump you saw at 11 weeks was NO baby but rather my fat being pushed into one direction and gathering in that central spot} and I can still wear my jeans, except for one pair. I do feel like I am getting fatter so hopefully a baby bump will make it's appearance soon so people will know I am pregnant rather than "Do I ask?!" phase.
I can't wait to find out what we are having, just so I can start on the nursery and have everything ready. It's something I didn't get with Brooklyn so I am really looking forward to being way ahead for this one!

Nothing really else is happening here. No cravings right now, just tired all the time and have no motivation to do anything! Some days Brookie and I don't even get out of our PJ's...Shhhhh. It doesn't help when we don't have a working car either so when it's cold out, and Brookie is sick, we stay inside all day.

Well, here is to a happy & healthy 2nd trimester
{fingers crossed}

2 comments:

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

Yeah for the 2nd Trimester! I hope that things go a whole lot smoother!!

*Katie May* said...

fingers crossed over here for you too!