It's been almost a week since I've felt really nauseated {Keeping my fingers crossed and knocking on wood} and my appetite is slowly coming back! I did get a prescription from Dr. Beck, phenergan, but I haven't used it yet. I've tried to deal with it and last resort I would take the pills but things are definitely better so I don't think I'll end up using it.
This past week I've really felt like I can't fit into my pants comfortably and that I am showing a little bit, I tell everyone it's the "I ate too many donuts" look not yet the "I'm pregnant" look we are going for but I am ok with that! Tomorrow I will be 11 weeks and can't believe how much time goes by.
This past week I've really felt like I can't fit into my pants comfortably and that I am showing a little bit, I tell everyone it's the "I ate too many donuts" look not yet the "I'm pregnant" look we are going for but I am ok with that! Tomorrow I will be 11 weeks and can't believe how much time goes by.

I am still tired all the time but it has gotten a little bit better, all in all I can't complain one bit about how everything is going. Its more for a journal that I am writing this all down.
I had a dream a few days ago that we were having another girl and we named her Marsey. Now the part I find funny, we named her Marsey because the "Mar" was short for Martha {Clark's grandmother} and the "sey" was for the end of my name. Of course this was no normal dream so I have a hard time believing any of it, it's not something we would really do, I just thought it was funny! Dreams are definitely interesting and I do get a lot of them.
Ok I Love my husband but had to show you what I had to work with with him taking my picture.... hope you get a good laugh...

7 comments:
Whoo hoo, you definitely have a bump goin on there chika- love it! Glad that the morning sickness only lasted a trimester, I really hope it's over for ya too! Haha, actually I kind of like Marsey, I wouldn't totally rule it out!
Oh Clark *shaking head* Ü
Gotta Love the CrAZy pregnancy dreams. I still haven't had any dreams about boys or girls, instead Im having phsyco killer dreams.... Your little bump... too cute. Looking at you I feel enormous! maybe I am carrying lower, who knows, anywho. Can't wait to find out what you are having!!!!
I am glad you are starting to feel better! That is always a GREAT feeling!!! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!
Husbands and them taking pictures, just doesn't work!
I am SO happy for you that the whole sickness thing is OVER... (knock on wood). I am LOVING the belly shot! both of them haha!! It is so fun to have you journaling everything, because I so enjoy reading it!! Glad you're feeling better!!
cute baby bump...i love it! i'm so happy you're feeling better too!!!
Congrats!! I love your cute baby bump!!
Post a Comment