Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Poor Brookie

Brooklyn wasn't her normal self this weekend, it started early Saturday morning. She was getting goop in her eyes and had a cough, Sunday it got worse so we decided it was best to leave her at home. {I am sure all you nursery mom's are happy too} Sunday she then started pulling on her ear so Monday morning I called the doctor to get her in, sure enough she has pink eye in both eyes and also a right ear infection....poor girl. {and poor mommy} We got her on antibiotics later that day so hopefully that will clear up in the next few days! She woke up from her nap yesterday because of her coughing so unfortunately she didn't get her full nap and was cranky, not gonna lie I was a little cranky too. Here's to hoping the next few days will be good ones!

Sorry no picture of her eyes, they aren't even pink. Never have been, just had goop so if I took a picture you wouldn't really see a difference.

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Poor Brooklyn, poor you! I hope she is feeling better!

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

I am SO sorry for both of you guys! I hope that Brooklyn will start feeling better after she gets some medicine. That way you both will feel less cranky!! Call me if you need anything!

amber {and co.} said...

Poor Brookie, pink eye is no fun, especially with an ear infection! I'm glad it's clearing up, hopefully the ear infection goes away soon too. Give her loves for us!