For the rest of our wonderful Holiday!
Christmas Eve we opened our Pj's and took pics, I LOVE Brooklyn's booty in hers! haha.

Big Thanks to Julie for carrying this tradition of mine, I really appreciate it! Plus it's once a year I for sure get some PJ's!!
We then opened one gift to carry Amber's tradition...Oh good story!
So Amber got up and got everyone a gift to open, when she picked hers she said "This is gonna be good.."
We then opened one gift to carry Amber's tradition...Oh good story!
So Amber got up and got everyone a gift to open, when she picked hers she said "This is gonna be good.."
We had soup and bread bowls for dinner which was yummy. We enjoyed our time and headed home a little later than planned to get our little girl to bed.
Christmas Morning:
We had so much fun helping her open her gifts; She was really getting into it and that only makes us excited for next year!
So this year Santa got her a baby set that came with a play pin, stroller, and high chair as well as a baby and Mommy thought it was going to be Brookie's favorite toy....Well, I had gotten her a cheap doodle pad {those magnetic ones} for a side gift and she played with that more than the other main present. What can you do?! It's like when they are amazed at a piece of paper...
She was spoiled by us, let alone Nana and Papa!
She was spoiled by us, let alone Nana and Papa!
We had a great day with Family and our whole family was spoiled!
About 2 days later Brookie got a package from Nana Muir, it was an American Baby! Brookie was so excited and squealing. She did go through a faze where the baby's eyes scared her...they are the kind that when you lay the baby down they close, she was freaking out because she wanted baby awake. I had to show her to hold her up and we haven't had any issues since then. But she LOVES it! Thanks MOM!!
Thanks to all our family for making this Christmas a great one, we really enjoyed spending time with together and making memories!
4 comments:
That sounds like a blast!! It is so good to have family so close by. I love the picture of them golfing into the tent, that is classic!!
Looks like such a great time! Love the monster tent! Where did you find it? My kiddos love tents. Also we do the P.J. tradition too. Didn't you just love the ones I got this year?? HOP HOP HOP
Your Christmas sounded so fun, wish we could have been there!
Haha, I totally cracked up reading this! That picture of Clark pointing and laughing at the planner is hilarious! I'm so glad we got to spend Christmas with you guys, it was so much fun to be with everyone! And Chan still loves his tent, we play in it every day, it was definitely one of his favorite presents! Brookie is so cute in her jammies, I love her ba-donk-a-donk ;) so glad she had such a fun Christmas, Christmas is so much more meaningful when you have kids... next year you'll have to let me know if Christmas is even more fun with two kids Ü
Post a Comment