Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas

I know it's a little late but it's better late then never! We were really blessed this year by both our parents. It's because of them we have clean clothes, memories to always treasure with pictures, and Clark is busy with his Hobby! Thank you Mom & Brad, Dad, Bob & Julie!!

This year we spent Christmas with the Phillips family, unfortunately my Mom couldn't make it down so our time was devoted to Clark's family. {Missed you Mom & Brad}

We enjoyed all our activities:

Going out to dinner

Temple Lights

Caroling to your neighbors

Christmas Eve

Christmas Day

Get ready for some picture overload...

Temple Lights:




I was still and am still getting use to the camera and couldn't capture how I wanted to with both the lights and people's faces coming out good. We enjoyed ourselves at the Temple Lights, Brooklyn has loved going {we'd been there 3 times }.

I'll show the caroling pictures and then I'll do a separate post for the rest.





7 comments:

Caroline said...

Does your comment about getting used to the camera mean that you got a new one?

Jen Johnson said...

Look at the beautiful hair! Good job to the mommy who did it up!

Samantha Phillips said...

The pictures turned out great. I love the picture you took of my boys at MiAmigo's, and love the one of you and Brookie- when we were caroling- such a perfect mother/daughter moment!

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

Great pictures!! I think that you are adjusting really well to the camera! I am in LOVE with Brooklyn's hair in these pictures. Great job!! I also love her little coat in the temple pictures. Cute, cute, cute!

*Katie May* said...

love her hair!

Mori Muir said...

Brookie is so cute! Love the pics!

amber {and co.} said...

Yay, I love all the pictures, so glad you got so many (and I stole a couple, hehe! Ü) I love that one of Brookie in her jammies! It really was a great Christmas, we're so happy we got to spend it with you guys and do so many fun things!!