Sunday, December 13, 2009

Update on Brookie

She seems to be learning and doing something new every single day! I can't keep up with her vocabulary now, she will learn a word in a day and I'll have to remember how she says it to know what she is telling me, no joke.

Here are a few of her words she uses regularly and that I love:
Bafff {Bath}
Poo {to watch My friends Tigger and Pooh}
Nackssss {Fruit snacks}
gaucker {cracker}
Wa Wa {water}
Baby of course
juiss {juice}
Dog
Mimi {banana, do not ask me how she turned this one into mimi!!}
Icssss {Lights and Ice sound the same...}


She loves animal sounds and has for quite some time. She can do monkey, cat, dog, sheep, cow, snake, bird, pig, horse, elephant, wolf, alligator, and a baby cry. I need to video tape it!! Maybe that's what I will do tomorrow?!

She loves to sing and will "sing" along with you too! She loves "Monkey's swinging in the tree..." "Popcorn popping" and now she does "Once there was a snowman" and she will actually go all the way to the grown when it melts. I love it!

When she wakes up the first thing she wants is her doll babies. Ironically enough when you ask her if she wants Mommy to have a baby, if she wants a brother, or if she wants a sister her answer is always NO. We'll see if and when she changes her mind ;)

Everyday she wants Poo and Baffff. Even if we did both she will continue to say each one until mommy gives in, it's usually the Pooh show that wins.

She is such a joy in our home and we love her to pieces!!


We have one smart and gorgeous girl, what can I say?!






4 comments:

Samantha Phillips said...

We're so proud of you, Brookie. You really are a very smart little chicka!

Jen Johnson said...

It is so fun when they learn to talk and it usually goes fast too! Im on my third and I still think it is so fun to hear Benji use his words!(not that you didn't know I had three kids, but I guess just saying that nothing has been 'been there and done that with any of my kids'--they are so unique and bring their own personality and selves into what they do! Love it, most of the time;)

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

She is such a sweet girl! She is so well behaved and is just a joy to be around!

amber {and co.} said...

We love Miss Brookie Broo! It was so fun to be around her these past few weeks, she is so much fun and I wish she and Chandler could play everyday! I love watching her grow up, she's getting so big so fast and will be a great big sister! Ü