Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Flower Girl

Our little flower girl...
Well the time of Nate & Lauren's wedding came and I couldn't have been more excited and scared all in one! At the rehearsal, the day before, we used fruit snacks to help get brookie to walk down the isle to her Dad {he was the best man so he was already standing up there} and man did those work like a charm!!
The wedding day was a long one with pictures at 2:30, the wedding at 4, then more pictures, then dinner at 6, and then the reception/party! Brooklyn was doing really good and I just did everything I could to keep her happy. When it came time to walk down the isle she did great!! I was so happy she did it, the whole way down she kept saying "nacksss" which is her word for snacks {preferably fruit snacks} but no one really noticed or cared. It was TOO cute!
She then did great for more pictures!! Everyone was just eating her up!
Congrats to Nate and Lauren! We couldn't be more happier for you two!! We loved being apart of that special day with you!


Brookie before the ceremony

Just smelling the flower petals

I love the dress, she was like a mini bride!

Her and Papa exploring the Country Club


Brookie is definitely more like me, this is her at the dinner dipping her chicken strips into ranch and sucking off the dressing and doing it again. {Daddy hates ranch...}

5 comments:

Cara Jones said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post! What a cute girl. Mckenna's favorite "nackssss" is also fruit snacks. She could eat like 10 packs a day if I let her- haha- she also LOVES dipping just like Brookie. DIP and LICK... no eating the good stuff underneath :-)

Hope everything is coming together for your Christmas season!!! I look forward to going to AZ soon!!! Yay!

Samantha Phillips said...

Brooklyn looked so cute in her dress, and so sweet with "Papa." Am I allowed to be proud of her and jealous of you?!?

angelcin said...

OH WOW!! I DID NOT THINK BROOKLYN COULD LOOK MORE DARLING THAN SHE NORMALLY DOES. SHE REALLY IS ADORABLE AS A MINI BRIDE. LOVE HER TO PIECES!!!!! AUNT CINDY

amber {and co.} said...

So so cute!! She does look like a little bride, i love it!! I'm glad she did so great, too bad she wasn't born in time to be the flower girl at our wedding!! ΓΌ

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

What a beautiful flower girl! She did such a great job! I am sure she was exhausted after such a day of great festivities!