Kristie and the kids came into town for a little visit so we got together twice. Once for dinner and then again a day outing so the kids could play more. We had tons of fun and glad we could spend some time with them!! Everyone is growing up so fast, it's crazy. I only got a few pictures, looks like I'm gonna have to jack some from Ashley's blog...haha.
Adam is 16 days older than Brookie, he's so cute and is ALWAYS smiling! One cutie patootie!!
Brookie playing in the sand
All the cousins {Minus Carson...sniff sniff} on the park bench. Nathan was having a hard time looking at the camera with the sun in his eyes.
Thanks Kristie for calling us and setting up all the get togethers! We love you guys!!
4 comments:
LOVE the pics!
I can't believe how grown up they all are! Time flies by fast!
Awww, yay for cousin time!! Chandler can't wait until he can get some time in with his BCF in a few weeks- hooray! ΓΌ
I am sad that we couldn't come either! Work really gets in the way!! I am glad that you guys were able to go and enjoy each other's company!!
Post a Comment