Oh my goodness, these pics are GREAT!!!!! And her dress says Brooklyn on it. Kelsey you look so pretty in these pics. Clark looks good too. I love the ones of all of you! Aunt Cindy
LOVE these pictures- they are super cute!!! Brookie has such a sweet smile and I love the different backgrounds- what a perfect place to take pictures! All three of you look great! ΓΌ
I LOVE these pictures! She did such a great job! The place is PERFECT! I am glad that everything turned out! I can't wait until she cute pictures go up in your house!!! LOVE them!
9 comments:
adorable pics! I was going to ask about Brooklyn's hair, but then I just had to scroll down :-) So cute!
so cute! i love brooklyn's hair!!
Oh my goodness, these pics are GREAT!!!!! And her dress says Brooklyn on it. Kelsey you look so pretty in these pics. Clark looks good too. I love the ones of all of you! Aunt Cindy
These are so awesome!! You took them at the Mesa arts center? Really you guys are the happiest family!
these picts are fabulous!! Such a cute family!!
LOVE your pics! Now you need to send them to me so that I can put on grandma Farnsie's photo frame.
Awesome pics! By the way, you did a good job as chorister at the nativity! We enjoyed the music and program.
Jen
LOVE these pictures- they are super cute!!! Brookie has such a sweet smile and I love the different backgrounds- what a perfect place to take pictures! All three of you look great! ΓΌ
I LOVE these pictures! She did such a great job! The place is PERFECT! I am glad that everything turned out! I can't wait until she cute pictures go up in your house!!! LOVE them!
Post a Comment