Wednesday, November 18, 2009

pre photo op

So before I show our family photos {which are killer and amazing} I had to show off Brookie in her rollers...I think she looks soooo cute. It was my first time using them and at first I didn't know what to think because it didn't look like her but now I love it and I try to put them in often!



The car ride to MAC {mesa arts center}


Brookie in her rollers at home, I wasn't going to put her outfit on until we got into the car



Gotta love the naked pic, haha



Brookie afterwards, the curls went down a bit but still curly! Now for the best part of that day....

3 comments:

Jill said...

her hair was Adorable!! The pics are gorgeous!

amber {and co.} said...

Haha, she's such a girly girl! So fun!

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

how cute is she, getting all ready for the 'big photo shoot'. I think it is great that you had the curlers in! SO cute!