Monday, November 16, 2009

Babies!!!!!

We wanted to welcome:


our nephew Grante Zachary Farmer

Novembr 9th 11:11 am

8 lbs 12 oz 21 in. long


I think he looks just like Maddsen...



The Farmer boys...




Shout out to Jen for doing a home birth and for doing it all on her own {No meds!!}, you are one tough momma! Can't wait to meet the little guy, try to keep him small for me...



and also Lucas Lucien Owens
November 12Th 1:21 pm

7 lbs 9 oz 19 in. long



We were able to visit Trent, Lindsay and Luke Saturday morning with Brookie and she loved him. I was nervous with how she'd do but she was great!! Yayy. Luke is a doll baby, you forget how tiny they are!






I got to visit Friday night in the hospital as well and got some alone time with Luke and Linds! Of course I teared up when I held him, he's so sweet.


Congrats to Both Marc & Jen and Trent & Lindsay!! You guys make some cute babies!

2 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Yay for babies!! Now it's your turn Kels ;)

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

Those babies are SO cute! I don't know how well I would do holding a new born, I think I would have the 'I want' syndrome! P.S. props to Jenn, SERIOUSLY!