{Warning: Picture Overload, Enter at your own risk}
On Wednesday October 28Th, My Best Friend Laura Jane got to meet Brooklyn for the first time. See Lala {Yes, that's what I call her} left for her mission just 3 days after Brooklyn was born and it was such a crazy time for both of us that they weren't able to meet each other.
So we went to a Pumpkin Patch with the whole Barratt Clan! It was so much fun. Brooklyn did great with Yaya {That's what she called her, love it!!} and we enjoyed our time together like usual. Lala is so great with kids and it was so sweet to see them playing with each other, a tender moment.
It was freezing out, yes 62 degrees is freezing, and fortunately her Aunt Lizzie gave her the sweater as a gift. What perfect timing!! {Thanks Lizzie}
Lala and I enjoying ourselves like the good old days...
Brookie and I looking at the animals
Lovin those goats, she is so cute...
LJ with Brookie, isn't that precious?!
She really liked the teeter totter
We beat those Baya boys any day {Jackson & Jamison}
Enjoying the moo train...
Taking a break...
Lovin those goats, she is so cute...
LJ with Brookie, isn't that precious?!
She really liked the teeter totter
We beat those Baya boys any day {Jackson & Jamison}
Enjoying the moo train...
Taking a break...{That's Sis B and her granddaughter B}
Another great picture...
How cute is this?! I think she's getting so big but at the same time this reminds me of how little she still is...
The lighting wasn't great but still a great picture of her!
We had a blast!! Lala and I demolished that corn maze, we showed it who's boss. And I kicked butt on the cart racing, I put them to shame {But I couldn't breathe afterwards, haha} We had such a GREAT time, thank you Barratts for inviting us!
Another great picture...
How cute is this?! I think she's getting so big but at the same time this reminds me of how little she still is...
The lighting wasn't great but still a great picture of her!We had a blast!! Lala and I demolished that corn maze, we showed it who's boss. And I kicked butt on the cart racing, I put them to shame {But I couldn't breathe afterwards, haha} We had such a GREAT time, thank you Barratts for inviting us!

3 comments:
Cute pics!! LOVE the header and your new pics on the sidebar! YAY for K's amazing-ness! :)
Wow has it really been that long since I've checked your blog?!? I have like a million posts to catch up on! So here is the first of many comments ΓΌ Love the pictures of Brookie, that sweater is super cute! How fun you both got to spend time with LJ, there's nothing like having your best friend around!
I guess I didn't realize that they had never met... how wonderful for Lara and Brooklyn to meet! Brooklyn is at such a fun age, where I am sure it made it TONS of fun to 'play' at the Pumpkin Patch. It looks like everyone had loads of fun!!
Post a Comment