Oh this girl, what am I gonna do with her?!
Last week I took Brooklyn to Payless to buy her new shoes. You know it's time when her toes are almost touching the ground while her shoes are on!! Well she wouldn't let me try any on, she was just crying, screaming, and more crying the whole time. So I just bought 2 paris a little bit bigger in size than normal and took her home for her appointment with her bed, she was obviously late!
When she woke up I thought I should give it a try again, hoping it would go over better the 2nd time. Of course a nap can do miracles and she loved them. I swear to you from that point on shoes were the only thing on her mind. For the next several days and even now the first word to come out of her mouth after waking up in the morning is "Shoooes" and she will get upset if I don't put them on her! Even after a nap too that's all she wants. She has now found our shoes and will bring them to us, all of our shoes she can get her hands on.
Last Saturday she was having a horrible day and the only thing I could do to dress her was her shoes and diaper, and that's what she stayed in almost all day! I wasn't going to fight her on it. {I pick my battles wisely, this one wasn't that important for me}
So 2 things that prove she's a girl:
1. Can't decide if she does or doesn't like something
2. She loves her shoes
I am enjoying the good days with her and her shoes but when it's bad Stay Outta her Way! {Her boots were made for walking....one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you....}
We do love our Brookie Broo....shoes and all.
2 comments:
That was too funny!
How cute! That is the good thing about having a girl! They LOVE shoes!
Post a Comment