Thursday, October 1, 2009

More cakes

Last week our Cake Class was canceled due to a sick teacher....Well, I had stressed out getting everything ready for the class to find out an hour before that it was canceled so Jilene and I got together and decorated our cakes! We messed around with the tips and Jilene even did the clown on her own, very impressive!


Eli was eating just globs and globs of frosting...You can see Jilene's clown made from frosting in the corner!

My cake before I added some pink flowers...love that flower tip!!

Preggo in action...

After we were done we took my cake to Michelle Kaltaller to thank her for subbing for me 3 times this summer in Primary! I was told it was good so hopefully she's being honest with me ;)

Are you ready for a knock on your door at 9 at night with a cake?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for some 9pm cake love!

Mori Muir said...

Heck yea, Kels......bring me a cake!!!

Van Cott Family said...

Yes! :) Any time. But don't expect the same, I make a mean peanut butter bar though.
--Julie

Tyler and Kendyl said...

anytime day or night if you have a cake in hand :)