{Precious Moments}
A week or two ago I had one of those precious moments when you see how your child is learning and growing. Brooklyn and I were looking at her ABC book, on the P page. We pointed at the Prophet, Pooh, Papa, and then I pointed to popcorn and she started to do Popcorn popping and doing the hand motions! It was so sweet to see her spirit learning and growing. It amazes me how fast of a learner she is and how innocent children are, they just absorb everything up!
Here's a video of her doing Popcorn Popping at Aiden's birthday party
Brooklyn is such a smart little girl, her vocabulary now is SO big and she talks all the time. I've taught her to say please and thank you, can I just tell you there is nothing as precious as hearing your daughter say thank you, on her own, after you give her a snack or juice! I absolutely love it!! We love her to pieces!!!!
7 comments:
It was too cute! We love you, Brookie!
She is such a sweet little girl, we love and miss her so much! I love how she says "pop pop pop" while you sing, too cute! ΓΌ
I'm expecting a full concert when we come for Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see Brooklyn Live and Unplugged ;)
Its crazy how one day they are a little baby and the next they are walking and talking and singing. They grow up fast!! Can't wait to see her again!!
Good for her! Once they start talking they never stop!:)
Jen
What a sweet girl! I seriously can't believe how big she is getting! Super cute!
Now that totally stole my heart......how I wish she was in my nursery!!!
Post a Comment