Monday, October 12, 2009

Summer Results

I want to make sure I have this for my records so here is Brooklyn's tan lines in July from swimming...Notice she wears a tankini so in the middle there is a little strip of a tan, love it! I love how well she tans, she is definitely a Farmer!!
{My Daughter has some cute cheeks if I may say so myself!!}

9 comments:

Samantha Phillips said...

Brookie! Your tushy is so white compared to the rest of you!! Hahaha, how funny! You've definetly have the best baby tan!

Jill said...

How stinkin' cute! This is def one for future boyfriends! I can't believe how long her hair is getting! can't wait to see her again!!

Jenny said...

cute!! she'll love you for this in the future! ;)

Trent & Lindz said...

What a cute little behind! Don't you just want to squeeze em all the time?

Mori Muir said...

Someday she will hate you for that picture!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

super cute buns!! I wish my chunky buns were considered to be as cute...

Skylar & Chanell said...

that is way too cute!!

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

My, I wish I tanned as well as Brooklyn, JEALOUS! Also, I agree with her cute little figure :)

amber {and co.} said...

Seriously, that girl is little Miss Hawaiian Tropic! What a cute little tooshie ΓΌ