Sunday, October 18, 2009

Graduates

The first week of October us girls graduated from our Course 1 of cake decorating!! We did roses that time and I believe mine turned out pretty decent, you have to have perfect consistency with the butter cream to get good ones.
Here is my rose {I still need to work on them}


These are Lisa's cupcakes, don't they look beautiful?!



The two ladies at work....
My gangster, graduation face {Holla}


Lisa {I made them take a picture for me}

Darla {Oh I mean Jilene...}
Can't wait to start the next course, which I need to wait and see what will be available in november! But that will not stop me from making more cakes that's for sure!!

4 comments:

Tyler and Kendyl said...

yes, please do not stop making cakes, you're too good at it!

Jen Johnson said...

Pretty flowers. I remember creating those awesome flower pedals. It so nice to have the accomplishment. Yeah!

amber {and co.} said...

Hooray! So glad you got to take the class, it looks like you learned a lot! Wish I was there to take it with ya ΓΌ

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

Yeah, it's official... now on to the next course! ( can't wait for the fondant course :))