I feel like I need to be packing, making trips to the DI, and turning in keys but we're not! Today marks the one year for signing on our home; we love all the memories we've made in our first home and are looking forward to the many more to come!
We are truely blessed and are thankful for our beautiful home!! Life is Beautiful
5 comments:
One year already!? Wow it seems like time has flown by. I can still remember coming over to help you clean out your condo to move into Bob and Julies after you had just given birth DAYS before the move! Crazy! I'm happy you're settled now though :)
Congrats on your one year mark! Time does go by fast.
You've done lots of cool things to your house! Congrats!
Isn't the satisfaction of being a homeowner wonderful! Congrats on the one year mark, looking forward to hearing about many more happy memories made in your home!
Congratulations! I can not believe it has been one year! Time sure has flown by! You have decorated your house so beautifully! Can't wait for more stories of you guys in your house!
Post a Comment