Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Girls Night Out

On Saturday night a few ladies in my ward went out for a night out, can you say tons of fun!? We all met up at Cherise's house, went to dinner at Red Robin and then to see Julie & Julia. It was SO nice to get out and to be with the girls, we don't do it enough! Thanks for setting it up Cherise! I have plans to make sure we get to keep things like this up...




{I know it's not the best pictures but oh well....}

6 comments:

Jen Johnson said...

It was fun! Love your pics of New York! It looks like you had a blast and totally jealous, but in a good way!
Jen

Alyse Andes said...

Hey Kelsey! I was wanting to get your address to send you guys a Wedding Announcement :) If you could email it to me at alysemakemson@yahoo.com that would be great! Thanks!!

amber {and co.} said...

Yay for girls nights, they're the best! Looks like you had a great time! :)

Skylar & Chanell said...

I had fun for sure!! Hope we will be able do it again. Thanks for the post!!

Van Cott Family said...

I home you are up for another one! I want to get out with you and Ms Amy and Ashley, and who ever else. What do you say?
--julie

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

What a fun night! Thank you for being the paparazzi!!! Also, thanks for the invite! It was great to be able to spend some time with you and meet some really great ladies! You have some great friends in your ward!