Update on Brooklyn:
She is getting bigger, walking more, and enjoys talking all the time! I don't have my exact stats but I do remember her percentages: 75% for height, 50% for weight, and 50% for her head circumference.
Recently she has been teething the last 3 days and it's been hard on both of us. She wakes up with a high fever, red, shaking, and she won't eat and needs to be held. These top molars are hard on her. If you remember correctly in July she went to the ER, she was having the same symptoms now and she did then and I wasn't about to pay 1k to be told she's teething!! So we're sticking it out and giving lots of Motrin! Hopefully it won't last much longer!
Brooklyn has such a fun personality. What she loves right now: My Friends TIgger and Pooh, babies, her bumbo seat {getting in and out of it by herself, keeps her busy for a while}, books, going buh bye, and much more. Whenever I tell her time to change her diaper she will walk back to her changing table, or when I say "Lets do your hair" she will meet me at the bathroom. I love it! We are going to work on putting things in the trash and picking up!
Her words:
Baby, Dog, Block, Ball, Daddy, Mom, Nana, juice, yeah, no, car, hair, bath and much more. She is starting to copy what we say.
Brooklyn is walking more and more and we are loving it because that means FLOWER GIRL in November for Nate's wedding. Here is the dress they ordered for her, this one is bigger than what we ordered but you get the idea:

She recently found this new hobby: she is so funny sometimes!

2 comments:
So while you were posting a comment I was downloading the slide show. So not to disappoint, there are pictures now! :) Cute baby girl! Seth loved to be under things too, still to this day he is my fort boy.
--Julie
I love updates on Brookie Broo! She is growing up so fast, I wish we lived closer to see it all! But videos are great too =) She's going to be the cutest little flower girl!
Post a Comment