I've been wanting to make a fondant cake again and a friend on Facebook wanted me to make her one for a baby shower at her work for a friend. Of course I said yes, I can always use the practice....So here is my 3rd time doing a fondant cake. Jilene, a friend from church, came over and helped by being my consultant. {thanks chica}


3 comments:
SO cute! You definitely have a talent! I am so proud of you! You go girl!
P.S. Thank you SO much for inviting me to go with you on today! It was great fun!!!
kelsey you and your friends are so talanted! it makes me want to follow in your footsteps and take a class myself! keep up the good work!!
Looks awesome Kels!! I love the colors and the pearls around the letters, I'm sure the mommy-to- be loved it too! That was really sweet of you to put so much time and effort into it for someone you don't know- what a great act of service!!
Post a Comment