Yay!! Our little girl is FINALLY walking! It's about time. Well she "Officially" started walking on August 16th, from then on she went leaps and bounds and was shortly getting up from anywhere on her own and was walking everywhere! We couldn't be happier and love this stage in her growing process. Here is a video, sorry it's sideways...it's still cute though!
5 comments:
I love it!!! Yours and her life will never be the same now!!!
She's so big! I can't believe it.
Cute!! I cant wait tell Chandlar starts walking. It will be so much fun!! I Hope! So I see that you know Kilie Rainey.... I know her....I am really good friends with her cousin. wow small world. Well hope to hang out with you soon :)
Yay Brooklyn! She is such a cutie!
Yay Brookie Broo! That's a huge improvement even since you guys were here a few weeks ago! She's such a big girl now! :)
Post a Comment