When I got back I really enjoyed getting back to lovin my Brookie {and Clark}. It was fun to watch everything she was doing....
I {caught} her doing this
I {caught} her doing this

I am so happy she is using this, I knew she would but didn't think she would this early!
And she has this new thing she loves to do:
She will grab these sunglasses and put them around her neck and go everywhere with them on...we think it's {adorable}
She was walking more like 5+ steps but every since I came home she has digressed and doesn't really try anymore...this really frustrates me! So hopefully we can get her butt in gear and get it down, by herself!!
5 comments:
Look how long her hair is getting! It makes her look so big. I feel like I haven't seen her forever! Oh wait...I haven't! We need to fix that.
Oh my gosh!!!! Brooklyn does not look like a baby anymore!!! She has changed so much since I in Az. What a DOLL BABY!! She is stinkin' cute. Aunt cindy
Yay for pictures of Brooklyn! She is adorable!! Growing up so much! Wish I was there to give her some love too!
She is SO cute! It was so great to see you guys the other day!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming to visit us!
I'm so glad we got to see her walk and her chalkboard coloring skills :) She is too cute, we love her!
Post a Comment