No, thank you! I had too much fun!!!
Aww - no fair...I want to be able to spoil Brooklyn when her Mommy goes out of town. You would laugh if you knew how many 'honorary' nieces and nephews I have here in NC! Can't wait to come to PHX for Thanksgiving to spoil my nieces and nephew!
Aww, Brookie is so lucky to have family around to spoil her! I'm sure she had a fun vacation with her Aunt and cousins!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
No, thank you! I had too much fun!!!
Aww - no fair...I want to be able to spoil Brooklyn when her Mommy goes out of town. You would laugh if you knew how many 'honorary' nieces and nephews I have here in NC! Can't wait to come to PHX for Thanksgiving to spoil my nieces and nephew!
Aww, Brookie is so lucky to have family around to spoil her! I'm sure she had a fun vacation with her Aunt and cousins!
Post a Comment