5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. graduated from High School
2. Read the Book of Mormon from cover to cover for the 1st time
3. Working at Ruby Tuesdays in MN
4. Reading the book "He's Just Not Into You..." haha
5. Saving money working, living at home in MN, rode my bike everywhere
5 Things on my To Do List:
1. Go to the Doctor
2. Find a new hobby
3. Make an appointment to the Dentist
4. Clean the Family Room
5. Watch my daily episode of Gilmore Girls
5 Things I would Do with a Million Dollars:
1. Pay off all debt
2. Buy a new car
3. Take the whole family (our 7 brothers, 3 sisters, and parents combined) on an amazing trip to Europe or Hawaii
4. invest
5. Travel the World
5 Places I have Lived
1. Mesa
2. Champlin, MN
3. Chandler
4. Mesa again
5. Queen Creek
5 Things I want to be doing in 5 years
1. Raising our 3rd or 4Th Child
2. Be apart of Girls Camp in some way
3. Visiting family across the US
4. Be Debt free
5. Loving life
5 People I tag
1. Amber
2. Lindsay
3. Cara
4. Jessica
5. Marie
2 comments:
You are so much like me!
Fun, I like learning new things about you! Wow, 3rd or 4th kid in 5 years- you're ambitious :)
Post a Comment