Monday, July 20, 2009

Well, I know it's been a while but I thought I'd do a short little update post from my phone. I'm up in Grand Marais, MN which is right off Lake Superior. We went from 115 degree weather to 65!!! Craziness. My sister and I are really enjoying our time here with Dad alone. When I get home there will be many beautiful pictures of the coastline, the sunrise, and shopping (hehe can't wait for that one). Well I'll get back to the great cool breeze and beautiful scenery!

2 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Can't wait to hear details and see pictures! :)

Caroline said...

Dude I need pictures of Brooklyn and video too of her steps. I see more up to date pictures on Dan and Sam's blog than on your own. Come on Kels. Even if you just take and post them with you iPhone - help a girl (I mean Aunt) out! ;)