Today we celebrate our 3rd year anniversary and I couldn't help but pull out my diary from when we were dating. I thought I would share this clip:May 23, 2006
"...So, I have been dating this wonderful guy named Clark Stephen Phillips. He is 23, going to school, and works 2 jobs. We starting dating about 4-5 weeks ago. Our first real date was April 19Th. From the first date he was perfect; he has so many great qualities that stuck out to me. He was honest, tentative, caring, & much more. We talked about everything from movies to church topics. I loved it. We then hung out everyday after that....I love him & want to be with him forever. He is perfect to me & for me! The way he holds me, treats me, looks at me, hugs me, kisses me, everything. He is wonderful! Everything I want in a husband. He is my Best Friend. I can go on & on but I won't. He is the whole package!!..."
Clark, I love you with all my heart and couldn't be more happier with my life spent with you!! Not a day goes by that I don't laugh or smile when I'm with you. You are a great man, husband, father, and friend!
As I once said before, "I can go on & on but I won't. He is the whole package!!"
I love you!
4 comments:
You're too cute, Kelsey! Happy Anniversary!
How Sweet :) I meant to text you "Happy Anniversary" but with Trent's little surgery I just totally forgot! I hope you guys had fun with whatever you did. I'm so glad you guys tied the knot 3 years ago!
Precious! :) I got lucky when you married Clark because I got a wonderful Sister-in-law! Hope you guys had an awesome day together, love you both!
Can I just say I love that picture!!!! SO CUTE!!! Congrats on 3 years!!
Post a Comment