When I was up in Minnesota I couldn't pass up the opportunity to go shopping. Where you might ask?
Closet De La Meagan's
yes that is right!! It's called the Ten Finger Discount...
Look at what I got!!
Here I have found 4 necklaces, 2 bracelets, 2 rings, and a purse...
Shoes...

The hat I found and the shirts...
The hoody and bracelet
Why am I making this face? Because I love this purse and have tried taking it previously but this time Meagan wasn't there to stop me... Mwahahaha
New shirt...
Cute jacket, I think it's a keeper...
Well, I am one happy shopper!!
4 comments:
Did all your goodies make it back to AZ with you? I can't imagine what Meagan will do when she comes home to only a half full closet!
That was too funny! She went shopping this past week with Kenzie and got new clothes for EFY. She is so spoiled!
LOL WOW That is just awesome! When you come see me(like you BETTER) I am so not leaving you alone with my closet LOL You crack me up Kels!
Wow if she lets you keep all those clothes then I'll trade you sisters! (no, really... :)
Post a Comment