Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sisters don't let Sisters....

Sisters don't let sisters paint that high!!


Well on Sunday I went over to my sister's to help her paint her 20 foot wall. Can I just say that I was completely horrified of being up that high, I felt like if I didn't die from falling I would from a heart attack! It got better after about 10 minutes being up there but every time I got down and had to go back up the feelings of anxiety all came back to me too quickly.




After some hard work, sore muscles, painful ankles, anxiety filled chest, and 4 hours later everything was finished. It looks great!


Now to come up with how Ashley can repay me...

6 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Ashley is definitely lucky to have such a nice (and brave!) sister! I say that she owes you Sonic ice cream for a while :)

Tyler and Kendyl said...

Oh man, you're brave. I love to paint but totally hate heights. I don't think I would have done that.. even for one of my sisters. Sonic for a month!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

or she could clean your toilets and showers.... I hate that chore most.. (sorry Ashley)

Jill said...

She owes you so huge! We're talking the works, weekends with no baby, clean house for a month, sonic runs the whole she-bang! LOL Good Luck Ashely!

Rach said...

I never tagged you as an afraid of heights girl. you'll have to help us paint when we finally find a house if that every happens.

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

You are such a great sister! Always willing to do CRAZY stuff like that. I have no idea how ashley can repay you... let me think about it!...