Monday, June 15, 2009

Same old stuff

Well, nothing new around the Phillips home, just same stuff! We have our regular pool trips on Monday and Thursday and have been going at any opportunity we can. All I have for you is more pictures at the pool. It's been a blast going out every time, Brooklyn has a ball and loves it. She really reminds me of how much I loved the water when I was younger, and I still LOVE it. We love going with company and have enjoyed going with the gals, Jessica and Marie, and can't wait for Jilene to join us next week. Also going with my Sister Ashley and her girls, Brooklyn loves her cousins! Well, enough gabbing...here they are:


My niece Kaylee, eating snacks. Too cute....

The girls enjoying their snacks

I'm so proud of myself, this picture is adorable! This is Kambry, Brookyln's new BFF, well I think they should be!


The gals getting some sunscreen on, Jessica didn't want to burn again!

Jessica and Kambry, right before she was going to put on her suit

Brooklyn and I, she makes the funniest faces!

7 comments:

The Binghams said...

So Fun!! We are having so much fun at the pool! Can't wait til next week.

The Binghams said...

Oh I love that picture of Kambry too!! I'll probably steal it and put it on mine if you don't mind!

Samantha Phillips said...

Totally cute pics, Kels! Yeah, I hope to join you again soon, too... and maybe Aiden will actually STAY in the water this time! Lol!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish I could go with you! So what pool is this?

Mori Muir said...

Love Brookie's faces! Too funny!

Jill said...

cute pics! Looks like Brookie is having an awesome summer, thanks to her awesome mommy!

amber {and co.} said...

How fun, definitely a great activity to do during the summer, especially with friends! Glad both you and Brookie are loving it! :)