Friday, June 5, 2009

Pool Pass

Well, it's been one week and we have already gone to the pool 3 times! Brooklyn absolutely loves the pool, she squeals and laughs when we get in!! Our first trip we brought Taylor along with us and she loved it too! She loved it so much that every time she has come over she has asked if we could go to the pool. Here are a few pictures from this trip:









Then our next trip we went with a few friends. Jessica, who lives in my ward, brought her daughter Kambry who is the same age as Brooklyn and Marie, Jessica's sister in law and a friend, brought her son Preston who is 9 months old. They had never been and Brooklyn and I always love company! I believe they enjoyed it because we plan to go again soon!! All three of us ladies have burned backs to prove it, is that just a mother's thing? From leaning over all the time to help the babies?!





The last outing was with Ashley and the girls but I didn't bring my camera, stinky! Brooklyn has such a good time! She is so courageous, she just walks (while holding my hands of course) right in to about her chin and then I have to help her from there. She loves crawling around in it and her all time favorite thing to do is jumping in. I stand her up on the side and jump her in, she has to do it at least 5 times every time! She is also a Farmer and tans just like her mommy, she already has tan lines from her swimsuit and in her arm rolls its white, it's hilarEous! Don't have any pictures of that yet but I have a feeling it won't go away anytime soon, so I will get a picture soon enough. Our pool pass is for 30 visits and I have a feeling we will use it up pretty fast! I want to plan 2 days a week set aside just for the pool day. If anyone is interested in coming along let me know, like I said we LOVE company!



And this is what happens after a day at the pool: nice long naps that Mommy loves!

3 comments:

The Binghams said...

Yes my back is fried, but I can't wait to go again and neither can Kambry! I love that solo picture of her while she's eating! Thanks for the invite!

Mori Muir said...

Love the pictures...that was funny about white in the rolls!!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I love that you hang with Jessica!! I used to work with her and she rocks!! SMALL WORLD!