Brooklyn had her one year check up this past week, here are her stats:
Height: 30 inches (75Th percentile)
Weight: 21 lbs 9 oz (50Th percentile)
Head Circumference: 18.25 inches (75Th percentile)
funny story: lately the past few months I have been sad that Brooklyn hasn't been sleeping as much as she use to. Well, when I went into the doctors they had told me I missed my appointment the day before. I told them they should have told me when I called in that day and that I never got a reminder message. They reviewed my # and I told them that was wrong and I got my new phone number in September when I moved, they had the right address. So they fixed it. When the doctor came in he asked how her anemia was now?!?! What??? He said he left a message on my phone after the 9 month check up when they tested her blood, which was a regular thing to do at that age. So, my poor Brooklyn was anemic but I never knew! They tested her again this time and still waiting to hear back. How crazy is that?! Poor girl...
Height: 30 inches (75Th percentile)
Weight: 21 lbs 9 oz (50Th percentile)
Head Circumference: 18.25 inches (75Th percentile)
funny story: lately the past few months I have been sad that Brooklyn hasn't been sleeping as much as she use to. Well, when I went into the doctors they had told me I missed my appointment the day before. I told them they should have told me when I called in that day and that I never got a reminder message. They reviewed my # and I told them that was wrong and I got my new phone number in September when I moved, they had the right address. So they fixed it. When the doctor came in he asked how her anemia was now?!?! What??? He said he left a message on my phone after the 9 month check up when they tested her blood, which was a regular thing to do at that age. So, my poor Brooklyn was anemic but I never knew! They tested her again this time and still waiting to hear back. How crazy is that?! Poor girl...
1 comment:
I think one of Ashley's girls has that same thing! That is a funny story though....I hope little Brookie is back to normal now.
Post a Comment