
About a week and a half ago my younger sister Meagan came to AZ to visit and we had a BLAST!! Of course there was tears, chocolate, goofing around, shopping, eating out, High School Musical 3, Guitar Hero, late nights, sleep overs, and pretty much everything that comes with sisterly bonding time! On Saturday March 28Th I was able to get some pictures taken of us, I thought it would be fun to do and also get some nice pictures of all three of us together. We had a blast! I recommend it to everyone to get some sister or even friend pictures!
Let me just say that I have gorgeous sisters!! Inside and Out!









I love ya Meagan and so glad you were able to come spend time with us, it was too short but so grateful for the time that was given. Thank you Dad for providing that for all of your daughters! It meant more than you know!
Till next time!!
7 comments:
So cute! These all turned out great. Having all brothers I miss out on stuff like that. You guys look like you love each other that's for sure :)
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures! You guys are so HOT! Can't wait to see those pictures hanging in your house! Thank you for sharing those pictures with us!!
so cute and fun. you guys look like a singing group....
These pics are so great! I would love to get the info from you on the photographer. I need to get Eli's 18 month pics plus new family pics.
Awww, sweet sisters! That's awesome that you guys are so close, you're lucky to have each other! :)
Oh and the pictures are beautiful :)
Great pics! I am very glad you all had a good time.
Post a Comment