These past 2 weeks I was able to really get some painting done in the house and it has made such a difference too!! We also were able to get our blinds and we couldn't be happier for a cooler home and more privacy. Thanks to Ashley for helping with the entry way and part of the kitchen! Here are some before and after pics...
Here they are in stages...


This one is in between the 1st and 2ND coat of red...that one wall has the light brown as well as the big main wall...just an FYIThe entry way


The long wall...same color as the kitchen...

Proof of the blinds...
More to come on the kids playroom as you get a little sneak peek from the picture above...Almost done and looking like the party will be held on the 25Th of this month so mark your calendars and come prepared for some fun...All are welcome!!
Well, I am taking a break from the painting business and return to it when I feel fit...It has been a blast to make our house feel like our home!

5 comments:
Looks great Kels. Can't wait to see it in person.
look! Im actually on your blog site.. leaving a comment!! The paint looks really good and we can't wait for the opening of your playroom!
You know I love that wall!
looks great. I think we have that same red in our dining room. I love it!!! and it's in our half bath too!!! I can't wait to see the play room. I'm always looking for ideas.
Whoo hoo, glad you finally got it all done! I'm sure it feels much more homey now, and looks great!
Post a Comment