Well folks, we have got a new hair do for Lydia (I am going through a faze and wanna call her that right now, ok). It's super cute and found some really cute tiny bows, I decided not to make them because small bows are really hard so I took the easy route! Too cute! She is getting way
to big way too fast!!
8 comments:
AWE cute! she looks like pebbles! haha
Yeah - she's either like Pebbles or someone from Whoville. Does she respond to Lydia?
I really like this look, it's very Cindy Loo-Who! And really like the look of the little bows on her! Haha, yeah does she get confused between Lydia and Brooklyn?
She is so cute! Love her dress too!
The hair's adorable! I love the little summer dress, it shows off all her arm chub :)
we used to do Cara Mia's hair like that we called it her doink. I know what you mean, because I call Porter, LaMont all the time. I really like the name and it's different.
I guess its time for another little one then, right? - Trent
No, I guess its time for your FIRST TDub! -Clark
Post a Comment