Today Brooklyn had her photoshoot which I couldn't be happier about! I have wanted to get her pictures done for some time now and so happy I finally did it! I found Angie's Photography through a friend's blog and loved her work so I gave her a call. These are just a few she did for me, I get a cd full of more to come shortly, she is on the ball about getting them done and out there for us to see which is Great! Here is a sample of pictures taken today! Tell me what you think!!
You definitely found a good photographer, these turned out great! That's nice that she had a cute place to shoot the pictures... I love how you can see all of her chunker rolls in the swimsuit pictures :)
The pics are so cute. I love it. You can always give my brother and I a call and we would love to do her photos as well. Our site is www.arizonasunphotography.blogspot.com.
13 comments:
SUPER CUTE! Where did you go to take them? I love all of the windmills and the whiskey barrel!!!!
This was infront of her house, she had all these textures there. Great huh?! Didn't have to go anywhere.
Way cute, Kels!! Brooklyn looks adorable in those pictures!
You definitely found a good photographer, these turned out great! That's nice that she had a cute place to shoot the pictures... I love how you can see all of her chunker rolls in the swimsuit pictures :)
Brooklyn is so beautiful! And of course I LOVE her head bands!!!
Very, very cute!.....pictures and especially Brooklyn!
super cute! her headband is adorable! And so is she of course!!! :)
Kelsey, Brooklyn looks beautiful in these pictures!! I really think she should be a baby model! Aunt Cindy I do want some of these.......please
The pics are so cute. I love it. You can always give my brother and I a call and we would love to do her photos as well. Our site is www.arizonasunphotography.blogspot.com.
Kelsey these pictures are super cute! I love the one where she is holding the block! Brooklyn is very photogenic :)
SO cute!
super cute pictures. Well how could they not be with Brooklyn in them.
what a sweetheart! the pictures turned out great!!!
Post a Comment